Which fitting do I need? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which fitting do I need? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
So landlords hob is connected via hose and bayonet. Told him against regulations and he wants me to change to rigid pipework.

The bayonet goes into an iron fitting and then o to some threaded iron pipe. What fittings are available to connect the copper to the cast iron

Thanks

are you gas safe?

can we have your reg number please

never mind found it

compression male iron
gas tap/iso
soldered tee to 1/8th
pressure test point 1/8th
female iron
copper tube

So landlords hob is connected via hose and bayonet. Told him against regulations and he wants me to change to rigid pipework.

The bayonet goes into an iron fitting and then o to some threaded iron pipe. What fittings are available to connect the copper to the cast iron

Thanks

Got to be a diy job. Look at it?

Not against regs to fit hob with hose and bayonet, but there are conditions for this.

Best to read up on regulations.

That is a rubbish installation, I don't think that would pass.

Is there an oven below? If not, a hose is perfectly acceptable unless the mfr says otherwise. HST, the bayonet should face down

compression male iron
gas tap/iso
soldered tee to 1/8th
pressure test point 1/8th
female iron
copper tube

All better options, IMO:

shopping
shopping
shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You sure he’s not getting confused with trvs ...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Looks like your attempting to put a plain 3/4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here bud I did some ASK resurants and...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back