Who explanes to customers what Erp is ? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Who explanes to customers what Erp is ? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As we all know since end of sept we the installer, will be responsible for providing the energy labelling for a complete heating system. We to calculate a system efficiency figure, based on the different components of the system then be added to the energy efficiency label to complete the installation.
Ran through this with my customer showed them the new energy efficiency rating of there system with new trv and stat.
They were not impressed with the A4 energy efficiency sheet I stuck to the side of the boiler.
How are you guys getting on with it?

dont stick it to the boiler just leave it with the mis, look at a new fridge does it still have the erp label on it no (gets taken off as soon as there home)

I throw it in the bin. Most of the council tenants I see can't speak english let alone read it.

dont stick it to the boiler just leave it with the mis, look at a new fridge does it still have the erp label on it no (gets taken off as soon as there home)

I stuck it to the side of the boiler to take the pi5s as the info asks the current efficiency to be labeled with the boiler.

Haha glad I'm not the only one... I'm not really sure what it's all about :/

Extra Robbing Price.

highwayman2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ignore it.
La,la la,la la.

Well thats what i was going to do however its not that easy , from what i have been told if you sell an ERP product or do an upgrade of sorts then you become a liable dealer to your customer.

Soooo if they sell their house and you have not done you calc accordingly then you are liable and have mis sold to that customer . makes you accountable for fraudulent sales .

Oh the joy

Well thats what i was going to do however its not that easy , from what i have been told if you sell an ERP product or do an upgrade of sorts then you become a liable dealer to your customer.

Soooo if they sell their house and you have not done you calc accordingly then you are liable and have mis sold to that customer . makes you accountable for fraudulent sales .

Oh the joy

VW are still in business - and their impact is on a global scale.
If you ever get done for fraudulent sales - get your Lawyer to bring up the VW fraud in Court.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I do it properly but at the same time it is a total waste of time as customers just don't care. All they see is £'s and the fact that the new boiler is now £300 more than it was in the old model when you try and explain it you're just seen as the rip-off merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Yes a heat loss is a good way to asses savings...
Replies
Views
N
Agree with the above insulation and windows...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back