Who Is Darren the Plumber from Stockport? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Who Is Darren the Plumber from Stockport? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night..

He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him!

Does anyone know him? Is he a member on the forum?

Saw him and have to admit his cahoonas are bigger than mine .....lol
Yeah I wouldn't have the guts to go on there! Fair play to him! He deserves a pint in the Arms after that!

Who was your favourite act at the weekend? I quite liked the Japanese Dance group but then yesterday I read they have already won loads of stuff and are professionals. I always think that is a bit unfair when it turns out the acts are pro's.

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
It’s Friday night and I’m having a drink...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's fine, I get it he's a sh*t however the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Back