Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Good evening all, hope everyone is keeping well.

First of all I hope this thread is in the right place, it didn't really fit into any other sections. Please let me know if it belongs elsewhere, and i'll move it! I've had a look around the forum and not found an answer to my question, at least not from recent years.

I am looking to install a whole house water filter to remove heavy metals from the mains supply. If possible, some form of water softening would also be good.

The only requirement is that is it to be plumbed in inline with the main water feed in to the house.

Exploring the internet there seems to be many options, so i'm opening the question up to the forum to see what peoples opinions are and their experiences of fitting and/or using the filters.

Any advice provided is much appreciated.

Contact Richard Beckett at Globle water solutions they know their stuff and can supply a filter and cartridges for you regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 17

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think some public libraries can get you a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sometimes mess has to be made to do the job...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for the informative post! Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Back