Why do an un-vented hot water course ? | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Why do an un-vented hot water course ? in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

AI Plumber

Gas Engineer
What are the benefits of doing an un-vented hot water course ?

Where is the best place to do the course in London/ East London ?

Does the course teach you properly and not just give you the qualification ?

1. Because it's a legal requirement.

2. It'll point out things not covered under mi's.

3. Dunno about East London

4. Mine have.

What are the benefits of doing an un-vented hot water course ?

Because its a legal requirement if you are going to fit them.

Here's a link giving one training agencies course content. They have centres in Wembley and Croydon.

After that, a lot depends on the skill of the individual tutor. We all had experiences at school of some teachers who could make lessons come alive, and others who could have made a drunken orgy boring.

My first G3 course was strange - no training at all, just exam papers. Very unfair really because I knew little about it but just used the book given to me & some common sense.
Best money I have spent because it really pays for itself straight away & lets you service as well as install unvented. And it is another qualification you can add to your advertising

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
It’s more of a thing in commercial eg dead...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
Back