why does my boiler turn off when i run hot water | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss why does my boiler turn off when i run hot water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

hi all, my intergas boiler is working well with heating but when i turn on a hot tap it goes off, lights out on panel it will come back on after turning off at the mains spur for a minute . i have found if i turn on the hot tap on a very slow trickle.
i have had the cover off the boiler and checked connections, i pulled apart connectors and replaced them but it has made no difference.
not sure where its going, with heating on it not desperation point YET hoping for some suggestions thanks

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks CJG, I understand what you're saying. I...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Ah makes sense. Thanks for that buddy.
Replies
Views
M
The boiler (480k, serviced every year) will...
Replies
Views
MetMan
M
Thank you for the reply, plumber attended...
Replies
Views
Back