Why Hello Hello All | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Jadcjames
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 568

Discuss Why Hello Hello All in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jadcjames

First of all Hiya all

I have a been long time reader but first time signer upper :smartass:

Thought it was about time I signed up lol

I have a cheeky question and a request for advice.

Worcester Boiler Junior 28i , What would cause having hot water sometimes and then in the evening it's stone cold, I have tried turning it off and leaving it for 5-10mins then switch it back on ... I get hot water for about 2secs then stone cold again.

Is there anything I can check before hand other than just assuming the flow switch is buggered?

Thanks all

Much appreciated

James

Hi James, welcome. Unfortunately we don't do gas advice in the open. If you are gs up your post count to ten and pm one of the mods. Then we can discuss boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
S
Type of boiler, did it all work before new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it's a combi boiler with a storage tank in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done for sorting it. Waggling the trv pin...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
Back