why i hate woster bosch boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss why i hate woster bosch boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
is it me or do wb go out of there way to make everything on their boiler as awkward as possible seven screws to acces the wiring terminals
nasty plastic angled blocks on the lower case fixings when two bits of flat metal does the job at the top
rant over

is it me or do wb go out of there way to make everything on their boiler as awkward as possible seven screws to acces the wiring terminals
nasty plastic angled blocks on the lower case fixings when two bits of flat metal does the job at the top
rant over

i agree lol, and is it just me or is it mainly my worcester bosch boiler isnt working THREAD the ones you always seem to see all over the place on here.

i agree lol, and is it just me or is it mainly my worcester bosch boiler isnt working THREAD the ones you always seem to see all over the place on here.

im a fan of worcester

i wouldnt say that worcester appears that much in the forum, not more than anyother

I install plenty of worcesters, never had a bad one and find them ridiculously easy to fit :) infact going on one of there service and breakdown courses in march as to be honest ive never had to break one down, they never do....well not with me :)

i dont like worcester,or ideal,or glowworm,or vailant or ariston or ravenheap or ideal or anything french,or weird,or heatline or baxi solo he,s or ideal or sime or that other tat one so there

i dont like worcester,or ideal,or glowworm,or vailant or ariston or ravenheap or ideal or anything french,or weird,or heatline or baxi solo he,s or ideal or sime or that other tat one so there

lol, so what boiler do we like gasman?

BAXI duotec 1 and 105 are ok LOL,not good for business though they don't play up much

i dont like worcesters either but unfortunately for me going to be fitting alot of them from now on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
Yes, I did see that the matter of putting Mag...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
Think the appropriate phrase for this should...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back