Why is my combination boiler constantly clicking? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Why is my combination boiler constantly clicking? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

techfix01

Hi i have a Vaillant Eco Tech Plus 381 combination boiler and only had it for a week and it has been making this clicking noise when the central heating is on. It can be fairly loud at times. Is this normal as i`ve never heard this before. Is it possible to stop this. Thanks

If its only a week old I'd call the installer back.

Have the gas rate and burner pressures checked. It could be overheating..............then again could just be expansion on pipework against wooden joists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
Back