Why won't my Wavin Actuator fit on? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Actuator won't fit on
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K
  • Tags
    None

Discuss Why won't my Wavin Actuator fit on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

A

Actuator won't fit on

I'm looking for an Heating Engineer/Plumber working in West London who can rebalance the UFH provided by my 20 yr old Wavin (formerly Osma) manifold.

At the moment two of the rooms are overheating. I can't get the actuators, which have come off, back on. And one of the rooms is underheating. At first sight the job looks simple: get the actuators to click on and stay on . . .

I'm preferably looking for an ongoing relationship, someone who gets to know my system. It's a SystemFlo Stainless steel manifold with integrated regulation valves and pump (old Wavin code 67UH876 - 48UH580?)

Hopeful

Similar plumbing topics

I suppose the other question I forgot to ask...
Replies
Views
Understood. Will give this a go tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
where does that 22mm pipe go rising vertically ?
Replies
Views
N
Agree with the above insulation and windows...
Replies
Views
Any further help on the questions I posted...
Replies
Views
Back