Will One Shot damage seals on push fit waste? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Will One Shot damage seals on push fit waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could

Hi Water Tight,

Got absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

But with your luck of late, I would give it a go.

It could be something that turns the corner for you, or something that just keeps the ball rolling down hill.
You never know unless you try!!!

How did you get on with the basin?

Oz

Hi Water Tight,

Got absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

But with your luck of late, I would give it a go.

It could be something that turns the corner for you, or something that just keeps the ball rolling down hill.
You never know unless you try!!!

How did you get on with the basin?

Oz

Drain cleaner

Yep I would be a bit wary , but it is supplied in a plastic container so should be ok

Yeah if it wasn't for bad luck some times I think I'd have no luck at all.

Basin is ongoing but a solution is round the corner I hope, will update

Thanks Shaun and Jon. I imagine the chance is an outside one of a problem but I'll try the slower manual methods first.

I hate the stuff. Always worry about causing more damage than good.

I poured it do my kitchen sink once and it blew the trap off

Just pre warn the customer about this stuff prior to using it. I poured it down a shower waste once my phone rand answered it , by the time the call was over it melted the trap lol

Just pre warn the customer about this stuff prior to using it. I poured it down a shower waste once my phone rand answered it , by the time the call was over it melted the trap lol
Think that Dam Buster is better don't like one shot, But never had any problems , just ask if they have put anything else into drain first it can make a nasty gas if mixed with bleach

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Might be easier to get one gold plated eg buy...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Those Vado wastes are great and it looks like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
With patience, I’ve not come across a socket...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Back