Williams and Co moving head office | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Williams and Co moving head office in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dougs.cowan

Just want to say good luck to Ray Stafford and his team for tomorrow. The first day in your new branch and head office complex at Fareham.
Sorry I can't pop in to see you, some of us have work to do in Gosport, but will see you and the new coffee machine soon!

Thanks Doug. Its been manic, which is why I havent been on the forum as much recently - too many late nights and weekends.

Well, it all went off ok today - everything worked (well, mostly) and the customers were stacked deep.

Many thanks to the guys from Worcester and Rothenberger for all their help today. 2 bacon and sausage rolls plus a burger! Yummy... :)

Thanks Doug. Its been manic, which is why I havent been on the forum as much recently - too many late nights and weekends.

Well, it all went off ok today - everything worked (well, mostly) and the customers were stacked deep.

Many thanks to the guys from Worcester and Rothenberger for all their help today. 2 bacon and sausage rolls plus a burger! Yummy... :)

Glad it all went well mate. I hope the place brings you luck, wealth and happiness. I'll be in for a nose around soon, might even buy a roll of ptfe!

Glad it all went well mate. I hope the place brings you luck, wealth and happiness. I'll be in for a nose around soon, might even buy a roll of ptfe!

And they call me tight!

Well done Ray and Mick. And all at Williams.

"And Gods bless all who sale in her"

You see what I did there?

Ray has moved into new premises in order to have enough room to carry
stock of my latest device Centralheatking

Good luck Ray and the team hope you will all be very happy in your new premesis......regards Turnpin:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can't bloody wait till they're local to me
Replies
Views
Re: Trade only: New branch Williams Plumbers...
Replies
Views
365drills
You can pick up a rolled lead hex for that...
Replies
Views
C
You should get a call on Monday to organise...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Yes, thanks - was thinking something along...
Replies
Views
Back