Wilo gold 50 pump replacement | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wilo gold 50 pump replacement in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi.
I have an old Wilo gold 50 pump fitted to the CH system thats making a tapping sound and its getting louder, have looked at various sites and all I keep seeing is pumps that are electronic based is there any non electronic pumps that are proven reliable, dont want to buy used / recons from Ebay.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Grundfos ups2 or ups3 15-60 will be ok for your needs

Yep that ones ok as well

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Agree 👍🏼
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
The old Wilo pump lasted 15 years if it wasn’t...
Replies
Views
I think that is most likely as I can't see a...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back