Wilo RSL 15/5-3 Ku motor head replacement. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wilo RSL 15/5-3 Ku motor head replacement. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,
I need to replace circulation pump head for Wilo Rsl 15/5-3 Ku.
Does anyone can explain me if i need to replace the pump head from the exact same model or are the pump head interchangeable?
And if so can it be swapped out with something nonWilo as people around me have had quite some problems with this brand.
Thank you in advance and this is lovely forum!
uduza

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Understood, thanks for that.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
  • Question
IF the valve is free moving with the head off...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Back