Wilo Yonos Pico pump - venting question | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wilo Yonos Pico pump - venting question in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

When I choose the the venting function what does it actually do? Do the pump have its own vent hole? Do I need to vent the radiators while it's doing this?

Thanks

Chris

No, there is no magic vent, the venting function keeps speeding up and slowing down the pump for 10 minutes?, I didn't (have to) use that function in mine on installation and yes you still have to vent the rads/system.

I would normally vent the rads with the boiler/circ pump off, from the bottom floor up, then run the boiler and heat up the system and shut down again and re vent as necessary. I would suggest running the pump on constant speed setting II while system is heating up, if you like I can then advise on the final setting.

Similar plumbing topics

Easiest way start on the lowest and run the...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Yep, that's what I meant (as per attached...
Replies
Views
T
Get an acv cylinder. Great for boiler and work...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back