Wiring a Hive Receiver to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wiring a Hive Receiver to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw. I've attached 2 photos showing the connections on the receiver and boiler. With great hope you experts out there can help - thankyou!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 15.00.12.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 15.00.12.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 15.03.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 15.03.10.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 89
Looks like extra low voltage of 24v isn’t supported unless you use Worcester accessories, so you need to provide a permanent live and permanent neutral plus switching. Looking at the diagram on the left of your Worcester attachment (240vac) you might be able to use one of the L out and N out, then link L at hive receiver to terminal 1 (common) and then take a wire back to LR. So best using 4 or 5 core flex.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s on the 240 v side

240 out goes to your controls
Lr is your switch back eg fire

So 240 out block
L to L on hive
N to neutral

On hive link L to 1
3 to Lr on boiler block

Similar plumbing topics

Brilliant. All up and running. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be good manners to give an...
Replies
Views
I beg to differ on that. The exhaust is the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back