Wiring a horseman 425 tiara | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wiring a horseman 425 tiara in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jimmy P

Hi,I wish to change a 600 switchmaster heating timer with a horseman 425 tiara.i have connected all the wiring as per instructions.i have however noticed a loose yellow wire on the switchmaster,it looks like it should be connected to term 3 . Is this correct. And when I get round to changing timer,where would this wire go on the tiara.i am guessing this wire may be to the motorised valve.is this correct and thanks for any help.jim

What terminal was it in on the old one ?

Similar plumbing topics

Yes some are linked internally eg Drayton...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
Did you check that the valve opens when the...
Replies
Views
I'm going replace my Honeywell ST9400C and...
Replies
Views
Back