wiring boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss wiring boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

just wanted peoples opinions of which way you all wire your boilers.

i wire boiler and power to reciever from fused spur, and then use two core to reciever.

i have recently been told it is acceptable to wire the reciver using a 4/5 core wire directly from board to reciever.

whats everyone elses take on this?

If all you are supplying is the live in the receiver to operate the rely ,it does not matter if you wire is from spar or boiler

If however you are leaving or putting in a link from L to com and then just running the 230v S/L to boiler from receiver ,the live supply should be from the boiler terminal provided as if not you maybe by passing certain safety features in the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck. It sounds like a person was...
Replies
Views
Back