Wolf boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wolf boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
First time on here gents so go easy!

Turned up to a lovely Wolf combi today never seeing one before. Emailed the manufacturers in Germany, does anyone have experience or any fault finding info on these?

There has been a couple of threads about this boiler I think Gasman and Diamondgas helped out

Never seen one personally but have access to some mi's ... There has been one or two threads regards faults ... is there a problem with the one you've seen?

Yeah the pump runs constantly with no demand and keeps going into reset after about 30 seconds.
The fan shows no sign of life but didn't want to go in there blind and just start changing parts.
Poor that there's no UK support, very strange choice of boiler to install.

EPH, I haven't got a clue who retails them, however it does sound like the fan is a gonna! Do you know what model it is?

It's a CGB-K-24

Pump runs then when I expect the fan to kick in it locks out.

Not 100% sure wether board or fan at fault so thought I'd get the full low down before I started chargeable work on it.

Looks a bit like a Worcester 24i junior in pre production stages almost. It's only 3 years old, why out here in the middle of no where somebody would fit something so obscure is beyond me.

I'll check that thread now, thanks.

It is very similar to the vitodenz and Worcester ... Check to see if it has the none return flap in the mixing chamber! They're prone to sticking and a bit of talc can cure the problem!

It is very similar to the vitodenz and Worcester ... Check to see if it has the none return flap in the mixing chamber! They're prone to sticking and a bit of talc can cure the problem!

Good lord, we still talking about boilers doc??!????

Thanks, I'll go armed with as much info thanks and there may be a chance the property has been empty awhile too so that would make sense if it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
your boiler needs a gas reg engineer to come...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back