Woodboilerstove with radiators | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Woodboilerstove with radiators in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jubbsie

Is anyone able to help I have a woodboiler stove to put in a garage to feed rads. the diagrams Ive seen are poor. Do you pump the water on cold or hot side what type of pump should I use. Do you fit a one way valve on the expansion tank feed pipe.:confused:

Hi. As solid fuel can not be controlled immediately, it is important that a level of gravity circulation is employed to maintain a safe installation, Meaning that pumped circulation should not be the sole provider of circulation. To achieve gravity circulation larger diameter pipe are used to allow less frictional resistance to circulation. Without observing this method of getting heat away from boiler a dangerous situation can occur.

Ive got a better diagram now www.h2pannel.co.uk/h3layout.htm they sell control panel sytems I also spoke to them they basically said to put a heat sink rad higher than the boiler and expansion tank he said to blank off hot water connecton on thier panel as not needed. It would be £300 but I a Pipe
Stat wired to pump should do this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
D
https://salamanderstoves.com/product/small-stov...
Replies
Views
You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
Back