worcester 20/25 heatslave oil boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester 20/25 heatslave oil boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iannevins

Can anyone help boiler losing pressure even when isolated losing 2 bar. In 4 hours no leaks at all not on prv or boiler totally baffled

Losing water somewhere ... !!

I'd go for the expansion vessel. If you press the valve air should come out. If it doesn't then there's no air and it needs re-charging. If it doesn't hold air then it's probably a gonner.

Brand new vessel. Fitted but losing 2 bar in 4 hrs worster boshe. Engineer. Came today and he could not repair it after 4 hours it trips out and needs to be repressured we are all baffled

would go for secondary heat exchanger failed if ev and prv ok look in the condensate bottle is it filling with water even with the boiler off?

right thanks eco its not HE then,if the boilers been isolated,and prv and ev proven ok then must be main he writes off the boiler do Worcester do the 250 deal fix anything on oil like they do gas?

don't think so GM, All I can think as above isolators leaking back to system or an internal leak not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
Hounsfield are great boilers, but dont do a...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Polite reply here, but firstly stating the...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Back