Worcester 24 CDi combi boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24 CDi combi boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deepatel

Hi,
Can someone please give advice.

Had a look at a Worcester Combi boiler 24CDi which is loosing pressure.

The PRV valve has been eliminated and there are no leaks anywhere as all the pipework is surface mounted. No signs of any leaks on the boiler either.

please help.

thanks

Dee

Are you absolutely sure there are no leaks in any radiators? - joints, TRVs, lockshield valves, bleed valves, or the radiator panels themselves via pin-holes)

It could also be a faulty expansion vessel inside the boiler housing, which would allow pressure to drop with no loss of water.

as big al says expansion vessel would be the next thing i would check - also could be leaks on components inside the boiler which evaporates before the leak is detected.
how have you ruled out the prv ? bag over and left for a couple of days ?

Thanks guys for the input. I will look at the Presure vessel.

the PRV was checked with as you said a bag tied around the pipe.

Much appreciated

dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Back