WORCESTER 24 Si 2 Boiler how to work timer?? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WORCESTER 24 Si 2 Boiler how to work timer?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sparks1

My Gran has an old Worcester 24 Si 2 Boiler. Does anyone know how to work the timer? See photo attached. Just want to know how to make it come on and go off at certain times?

Attachments

• IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 12
switch

0 off
middle on timer
1 constant

now the pins

in to centre on
out to edge off

hope his makes sense if not please respond

Cheers mate thanks for that I get you. Just one thing then how does the boiler know what time it is? So for example I set it to come on at 8 and go off at 11 will the boiler automatically know the correct time or is there a way of setting the time?

Pretty sure this is correct using your picture......

Timer clock is On
Current time is 17.00
On is set at 05.00
Off is set at 09.45

Okay cheers again think I get you will give it a blast next time I'm at my grans as she keeps forgetting to turn the boiler off at night!

time now (current time) is where the arrow is above switch and you have to turn it one way only as shown by the other arrow round the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
O
I have not seen a Horstmann boiler, in the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
Back