Worcester 24cbi intermittent fault | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24cbi intermittent fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
If this is in the wrong thread could a mod move it to where it should be please......Got a call today that it goes to lockout, the people reset it, then it'll go for 3 days, a month, a couple of hours until they notice no hot water again & the reset it again.... They are using it for hw at the mo, they also say that the pump makes a racket so I'm thinking its more this than the boiler or is that a red herring , but if anyone else has come against this kind of problem before I would be grateful ....cheers all..

Moved to where?
Sorry I have just come back and first topic I looked at.
Thanks.

Ok.....no idea where it was moved to, i couldnt find it again.......anyways....
can anyone shed any light...

Had Pcb problems with the 19/24 CBI, normally power to gas valve drops out but don't think it goes to lockout on that fault. Also rectification faults, check the lead onto board, take off and give it a clean and refit.

could be a number of things really though for intermittent lockout, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

So it’s definitely more reliable when the hot...
Replies
Views
Have you tried calling the Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Closed Get a gas safe engy out this forum...
Replies
Views
Back