Worcester 24cdi problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24cdi problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

archiedale

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, Called to a boiler fault today and looking for advice. Customer said boiler will not start up first thing in the morning, they have to reset several times and then off its goes. I get there all looks well, tested all the usual,found a split in one of the air pressure pipes from fan.Did a service and clean. Checked the room stat and wiring, all looks OK.

congrats :cool:

or is it not working after you fixed pipe?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes its working but sure im going to get recall in the morning, just looking for others experience with this boiler.

Hi,
We had similar problem with our Worcester Greenstar Heatslave boiler (oil fired) & after our local 2 heating engineers came out & still couldn't solve it, we called Worcester. Our problem was that you had to press the reset button at least twice to get boiler to ignite. The first press it would go thro the motions of starting up & then the lock out light would kick in. Press the reset button again & it would actually fire & stay burning until it reached temp or turned hot tap off to stop boiler.

Engineer came out & lowered the air pressure as it kept 'blowing out the flame' in his words. Hope this helps.

not saying this is the fault but i have had pcbs cause this on the 24 cdi:mad:

Thanks Gasman for reply, i had the same thoughts but need to prove it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Back