Worcester 24CDi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know where I can get an integral filling loop preferably in North London tomorrow?

No plumbcenters have stock!! Nothing coming up on Froogle..

Worcester part number 87161203200

Are you sure?
ain't that an old model ?
If so plate 2 plate imho
The guy said he took the key out and its passing water, he's tightened the flow knob as tight as it can go but it's still ****ing water.

If its the newer type link that fits onto the valves on the jig, they have changed the filling link to a keyless one

Took key out and it's still filling ,

plate is where cold and system water pass
I'm not sure. I'm gonna go and have a look at it tomorrow. I literally just met the guy in plumbcenter today. I don't think its filling once he takes key out but will know more tomorrow.

I could well be the plate though. Will let you know

The guy wants it done by Friday but I can't get to him until tomorrow evening.. I was gonna try take a filling link with me just in case that what the issue is but maybe I'll just go have a look first.

Can't you isolate the filling link without shutting off the cold inlet? I know you can on some vaillants.

Had a look at it tonight, his pumps gone. Released the pressure to 1.5bar. Closed off the filling link properly. He's gonna tell me if the pressure has risen by the morning, if so it'll need a new plate too. Told him not to bother and to get a new boiler as its a state. But he wants to change parts. Oh well. His money I guess.

Had a look at it tonight, his pumps gone. Released the pressure to 1.5bar. Closed off the filling link properly. He's gonna tell me if the pressure has risen by the morning, if so it'll need a new plate too. Told him not to bother and to get a new boiler as its a state. But he wants to change parts. Oh well. His money I guess.

easy way to tell turn cold water off and open hot tap if you see the pressure in the boiler go down pin hole in plate

easy way to tell turn cold water off and open hot tap if you see the pressure in the boiler go down pin hole in plate
I didn't think of that... You learn something new every day!! Cheers Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
just messure up if you have the right distance...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
You can get “universal” rollers that have more...
Replies
Views
GREENSTAR CDi CLASSIC Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Back