Worcester 24i RSF Combi Boiler not igniting - please help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24i RSF Combi Boiler not igniting - please help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laurenm

A few weeks ago we had no hot water or heating, I noticed the pressure gage was below 1 so I topped it up to just under 2 all was ok again. Went to have a shower this morning no hot water or heating again, I noticed the pressure was well over 2? I bled some radiators and now the pressure is back to normal howewer still nothing, no flashing warning light and will not ignite any advice would be much appreciated thanks - also the reset button on top of the boiler is permanently pushed down so this does not work

the reset button is supposed to be pushed down, when the boiler overheats it pops out and you push it back in to reset

your problem boiler needs an engineer to look at it, there is nothing you can do to make it work, it will be part(s) in your boiler that need replacement

it must overheat a lot then, very often needs to be pushed down! Thanks for your help wanted some advice before I call someone out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
M
I would advise you to use a gas safe...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Thanks, so i need another one?...otherwise the...
Replies
Views
Back