Worcester 24i RSF no heating | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 24i RSF no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just a quick one guys. Went to a worcester 24i rsf the other day on a breakdown. Basically it has hot water but doesn't fire up on heating....
however if you run the hot tap prior to turning on heating then turn hot tap off. boiler stays fired up on heating. I gave it a good service as it hadnt been done in years. Also it seems to me the fan over run runs forever before turning off,like 2 minutes. is this normal on this boiler?
Got a feeling its the pcb but just wanted some feedback before throwing money at it. cheers

pump run on heating or does it do anything?

That boiler has a fan over run of 4 min. It also has PS proving before the pump runs.
Quite a few tests on these before you decide on a board !
Id post a link to manual but can't work out how you do it, sorry

Pump runs on heating, case seals are all good. forgot to mention sometimes it will be a total breakdown but mainly it just doesnt work on heating until its warmed up drawing off hot water. Faulty gas valve harness spring to mind?

cheers for all the replys, harness and overheat stat all fine. ended up picking up a 2nd hand board and shes back in action! :rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
S
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
That’s not plumbing advice, that’s gas related...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back