worcester 28 i junior | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes through its sequence full fan speed but will not fire, and after about 3 minutes fault lights blue on and off and refresh light about 1 beat per second, any ideas.

Is there gas on the meter?
Is the gas valve opening?
If these are ok then could be ignition problem (as in probes, leads or generator). To test the leads you will need to do a resistance test not continuity, but I can't remember what the value is. There are various other things to check, such as fan pressure etc, but these initial things need to be checked first.

inlet/working pressure
co2 level
flue condition
ignition electrodes
gas valve
pcb

Have a look in the MI's the sequence of the blue flashing light will steer you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
  • Question
If you turned the boiler off it’s not the...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Are you sure it’s the fan? Is the preheat on...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have you checked L-N ? 240 ?
Replies
Views
Maybe it's one to pass off to worcester 🤷‍♂️
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say