worcester 28i rsf combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester 28i rsf combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
hi lads , been called out to worcester 28i rsf combi , call for heat or hot water and the does nothing. Had the front off, fan runs good and that's it. checked pipes to aps, all ok. no spark and the fan just runs on . is the sequence fan, aps, gas, spark ? I may have just answered my own question but I do like a 2nd opinion. (aps) /:detective: I have not done any electrical checks

overheat stst caught me out a few times dived right in too deep to find that's all it was

thats had me before aswell. if not that then yes check aps, just think of the ignition sequence ,call, fan, prove, spark, gas.

forgot to say if it is the stat check for circulation problems, pump etc ( i know its stating the obviouse but ive overlooked quite a lot in the past)

Yes, over heat stat. Several occasions have I been sent with PCBs to fit and the original engineer failed to reset the overheat button on the top left of the case. Usual cause is low pressure, which can be caused by a dodgy vessel, they're at that age now where they'll start to go.

All sorted , leak from the auto air vent in the chamber , loss of pressure , overheat triggered. Leak fixed overheat reset. All working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

exactly when fan runs you should get...
Replies
Views
Have you checked L-N ? 240 ?
Replies
Views
Finallly got it solved. When I returned the...
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
D
As above. Not a diy job.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back