Worcester 28i rsf playing up | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 28i rsf playing up in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi chaps,

worcester 28i rsf combi, pump running,fan running but no ignition sequence, iv blew down aps and stil doesnt start up. Im thinking over heat stat is the issue. Does anyone have any guidance on this boiler? Any help appreicated, dont usually get involved in fault finding, installs man usually, cheers

sean

Have you multimetered the aps as normally the fan wouldn’t run if the overheat has tripped

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for replying mate,

no hasnt been checked with multi, and you’ve just backed up what i thought, the stat wouldnt let the fan run, il check the aps,am i checking for resistance or just that the switch is operating?

just the switch working should be getting voltage through it

Could it (aps) be checked for continuity @ShaunCorbs? Between common and N/O and common and N/C?

exactly when fan runs you should get continuity through you can prove it by linking out both terminals eg removing the wires and touching them together when the fans running warning 240v is there boiler should fire

Similar plumbing topics

A second replacement PCB fixed the problem.
Replies
Views
  • Question
As above. Thread closed.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Don't hold your breath. Maybe worth having a...
Replies
Views
A
Cheers RPM.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
If you check to see if you are actually...
Replies
Views
Back