Worcester 28ii Junior | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 28ii Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening,
Just wondering if anyone has changed the expasion vessel on one of these?
is it a boiler off the wall jobby?
it needs vessel and prv.......... rough ideas how how much i shud be charging parts and labour?
Cheers guys

if gsr sent your details to the moderators and they will give access to the secret forum where gsr engineers get help

not a boiler off the wall jobby no mate. Just loosen the screw at the top of the expansion vessel, easily accessible, drain down the boiler / system and disconnect the flexi hose. Providing you have the height to lift the vessel upwards, it should be a piece of cake.

haha good stuff,how do i do this? not the best at navagating around here!!

its defo a flue out i know that!! just wondered about the rest!

realy easy vessel to change, I did one of these about 2 months ago along with a prv, I was in and out in 45 mins, didn't have to remove flue though as it was angled sideways. That said if someone tells you you have an easy job it never will be, allow 2 hrs to be on the safe side

realy easy vessel to change, I did one of these about 2 months ago along with a prv, I was in and out in 45 mins, didn't have to remove flue though as it was angled sideways. That said if someone tells you you have an easy job it never will be, allow 2 hrs to be on the safe side

How did you change the PRV out of interest?, did you take out the entire hydraylic block? Thats good going for 45 mins surely? I have never had to do one yet... not looking forward to the day either!

its only on a spring clip if I remeber rightly, just pulls out. If I ever change a vessel I will always change prv as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What's wrong with the people who fitted it...
Replies
Views
If you have the right temperature rise for the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Worcester normally have a section in the...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Back