Worcester 28si11 combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 28si11 combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave35

Please can anyone help me I have a 10 year old Worcester 28si11 boiler that until the last 3 weeks has worked well! Boiler will not fire up on either water or central heating. I have both a slow or fast flashing light depending on how it feels, will reset but light just comes back on. I have had 2 boiler engineers look at it and both are stumped. Parts they have changed are the PCB, primary sensor, pressure switch, flow switch and the transformer. over heat stat has continuity so he thinks that should be OK. The pump seems to run contiguously all the time the power is on. The fan does not have time to cut in. If anyone can please help because this is proving costly and I am being moaned at by my wife every day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
I understand, thanks for letting me know.
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back