Worcester 30 CDI Question | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 30 CDI Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tailorbmw

Hey Guys,

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section but am after some advice on my Worcester 30 CDI Combi. All of a sudden the boiler has start to throw out cold water thru the copper pipe underneath the boiler leading to the outside wall? It’s a continues flow of water and doesn't want to stop. The Pressure gauge is showing 0 (rock bottom) for now I've turned the plastic key to unlocked and turn the other little white square knob next to turn the flow of water off while We try and fix this issue. Does anyone have any clues or give me some pointers as I've got no heating at the moment?

Thanks
T

have you beeing messing?? :)

the water is flowing out of your blow off which is basically an overflow which gets trigger'd when the heating system over pressuries (gauge gets to 3bar).

the fact that the pressure has dropped to zero probably means the pressure relief valve has stuck open and may need replacing.

i would call a gas safe engineer out to take a look as you cant remove the boiler case without one and the case will probably need removing to change the valve.

please note that we dont give advise about fixing boilers to non gas safe persons.

have you beeing messing?? :)

the water is flowing out of your blow off which is basically an overflow which gets trigger'd when the heating system over pressuries (gauge gets to 3bar).

the fact that the pressure has dropped to zero probably means the pressure relief valve has stuck open and may need replacing.

i would call a gas safe engineer out to take a look as you cant remove the boiler case without one and the case will probably need removing to change the valve.

please note that we dont give advise about fixing boilers to non gas safe persons.

Thanks for your reply. I wish I knew to Mess. Me and boilers just don't get on I suppose.

I'll Call a Engineer and get it fixed. Do you know what kind of price I would be looking to get it repaired?

hi, you could post a request in the correct folder. There may be a forum member that lives near you that can take a look.

as regards price im not sure, we dont really discuss prices on the forum. before anybody comes and takes a look discuss costs and what the min charge will be for them to attend. If they have a set price for the first 1/2 hour or hour and they get it fixed there and then you will know what your going to pay.

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me. I'll post another thread in the correction section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you - and thank you for pointing that...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a new built house with the...
Replies
Views
PierpaoloB
P
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Insufficient circulation rate can give the...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Back