Worcester 30 cdi system boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 30 cdi system boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Wondering if anyone has any info. starting a job next wk - granny extension. They want the radiators in there on its own circuit which normally is no problem just change s plan to s plan plus. The problem is the boiler has a built in diverter for htg and hw unvented cylinder. Have I got to remove the internal diverter and do as s plan plus or is there a another way. Boiler has built in Worcester 2 channel programmer

can you not leave the diverter in place and just put two 2 port valves on the CH flow pipe??

can you not leave the diverter in place and just put two 2 port valves on the CH flow pipe??

No room stat goes back to pcb and timer is inbuilt. Spoke to worcester and they said remove it as timer is built into boiler. I was thinking same leave internal clock on constant and add 2 valves and programmable room stats operating valves and orange wire from each switching sw live to boiler. Can't find the worcester wiring diagram to check.

Is it a Worcester Classic 30cdi system boiler?? No built in timeclock on those, I fitted one last week.

It's the manual for the Internal diverter and wiring diagrams I need thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Working from home and of course they can’t...
Replies
Views
Back