Worcester 34 cdi combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 34 cdi combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

lordyjordy111

Gas Engineer
Guys

Worcester 34cdi combi

Gc no 47 406 36

the heating works fine.

On hot water the boiler temp builds to 100 and cuts out. Obviously hot tap goes cold.

As heating was working fine and stays around 70 I decided it must be the plate. Presumed pump ok as well

Changed the plate heat exchanger and fired it up.
Does exactly the same thing.

anyone got any ideas......

Cheers

Guys

Worcester 34cdi combi

Gc no 47 406 36

the heating works fine.

On hot water the boiler temp builds to 100 and cuts out. Obviously hot tap goes cold.

As heating was working fine and stays around 70 I decided it must be the plate. Presumed pump ok as well

Changed the plate heat exchanger and fired it up.
Does exactly the same thing.

anyone got any ideas....

Cheers
Is it an old one by any chance? Pretty sure we've had this before and it was the modulating pump not working correctly. I'll have to check as it's a good couple of years ago but sure the issue was very similar.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
T
That would seem prudent, although I never see...
Replies
Views
Back