Worcester 35/ remeha 35kw boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 35/ remeha 35kw boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Will any of the above boilers supply 2 mixer showers at the same time? without making the water in the other one go cold.

I may not be exact on the kw rating but will only be slightly out.

Thanks

35kw is around 15l min (not exact) so if you put 7.5l min or lower restricters you should be ok.

35kw is around 15l min (not exact) so if you put 7.5l min or lower restricters you should be ok.

Thanks Roger, I understand what you are saying as in half the amount of flow rate to each shower. Does that mean you would put restrictors in bar mixers? also 7.5 litres will be really poor for a shower wont it? Thanks

Don't forget you will only be restricting the hot water supply you'll be adding cold also, but you are right it won't be as good as a stored hw system

Don't forget you will only be restricting the hot water supply you'll be adding cold also, but you are right it won't be as good as a stored hw system

Okay thanks, were do the restrictors go and what do they look like? I pressume they must go were the filters on a bar mixer would be. Also she has bath taps with a hose off the top for one of the showers so were would you put the restrictor on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
J
All boilers will need parts replacing...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back