Worcester 38 CDI combi LPG going cheap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 38 CDI combi LPG going cheap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Afternoon all

A customer has left us stranded with a cancelled 38 CDI in LPG. We can't send it back to Worcester, so it could be on our shelf for a while.

I am all greased up and ready to take a gentle shafting on this, so if anyone has an appropriate job for one, I will definitely not lose this sale on price. :)

PM me if interested.

Ray

Will ask a mate who does lpg for ya to see if he has one coming up how much ya wanting ?

Thanks. Normal trade is over £1000 + VAT, but I guess I would take £1000 inc VAT. Delivery FOC and we will throw in a flue kit.

The problem is that its only a bargain to someone who wants one. We sell loads of 28i Juniors in LPG, so my fallback position would be to give one of those customers the upgrade of their life!

Always over and above mate really over the top great service today mate could have been a bad one but ended really well !!! F&e£@i,? TNT

Always over and above mate really over the top great service today mate could have been a bad one but ended really well !!! F&e£@i,? TNT

Glad it ended up OK Pete - both Ian and I were using some old fashioned Anglo-Saxon at one point. In fairness to TNT, although it was their cock up today, yesterday was down to us. We just keyed your home address instead of the custards address. Got to take that one on the chin.

Relieved that it ended up ok in the end.

stevethelumber :- Na just hook up the full carvan site.

Good offer ray,
twice in the last few weeks I i have been asked if i do lpg, One to fit a boiler and 1 a lpg cooker, Think i will get ti sorted next year. then come and see ray.

Ps ray sorry i have not emailed you back i will drop you a email tomorrow at some point

No, boiler still available at the moment. A tickle from the Bristol area, but nothing definite.

Bump again.

LPG 38 CDI including free flue, and free delivery to UK mainland - £749 + VAT = £898.80 inc VAT.

Aylesford branch please. Horrizontal flue please :) ill send you my account name to add the charge too.

All shipped and sorted. Thanks for the order. Sorry I don't sound as you imagined on the phone. Another disappointed customer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back