worcester accredited installer course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester accredited installer course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone have any idea how much this course is? as I am thinking of doing it because

a) I like Worcester boilers
b) I think the extended grantee is a good selling point
c) most importantly I want to put another cool sticker on my van

Is there a course to become accredited now ?
I asked the worcester rep a while ago and was told you had to fit about 50 a year

No course as such criterea is 12 a year for bronze 20 a year for silver or 50 a year or gold, they do want you to do a course which covers the ri/si series

Do they require you to inform them when you fit a boiler?

I should be fitting a Si next week but how do I record the fact that it's me fitting it?

You do have to do one of their training courses. Speak to your local rep, he will point you in the right direction.

Do they require you to inform them when you fit a boiler?

I should be fitting a Si next week but how do I record the fact that it's me fitting it?

If your signed up to the installer scheme you should have a installer id and password log in to the installer site and register it there and you get a email each month telling you how many you have installed, when you install them then your account is debited the amount the extra warrenty costs

If your signed up to the installer scheme you should have a installer id and password log in to the installer site and register it there and you get a email each month telling you how many you have installed, when you install them then your account is debited the amount the extra warrenty costs
the customer has to pay for the extra two years warranty.

Anyone have any idea how much this course is? as I am thinking of doing it because

a) I like Worcester boilers
b) I think the extended grantee is a good selling point
c) most importantly I want to put another cool sticker on my van
go u mean the 5 yr or the two yr you can offer the customer when accredited, at there cost mind

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes it's puzzling why only one company...
Replies
Views
It would cost quite a bit to move the...
Replies
Views
thank you!
Replies
Views
Back