Worcester boiler blue light on | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester boiler blue light on in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Good morning everyone,

I woke up to find the radiators unusually hot. Went to check the Worcester 30Si and the blue light was on even though no demand (fire symbol) was showing. The room temperature was well above the room thermostat (Honeywell, wired) setting. Hot water is fine.
Tried switching the boiler off and on but the blue light keeps coming. No error code, both temperature displays look normal.
Turned heating thermostat on the boiler to a minimum and the radiators slowly cooled down.
The blue light is steady on while previously it was only going on when the demand was on.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Thanks, @Chuck. I decided to replace the thermostat batteries. The blue light went off and everything seems to work properly again. However, as there was no low battery indicator, I'm unsure if room thermostat was a culprit.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
is the pump working?
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back