Worcester Boiler Shut Itself Down | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Boiler Shut Itself Down in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frasere

Hi

I've got a Worcester Bosch 350 Combi boiler which just seems to have shut itself down tonight as if it has no power at all. When I checked it the pressure was pretty low so I topped it up. I'm assuming it shut down due to low pressure but the boiler won't come back on now.

It's done this once before and then randomly come back to life. The guy that came out to fix it didn't have to do anything as it had sprung back into action by the time he got there.

Is there some kind of reset procedure I can follow or does it shut down for a set amount of time when the pressure drops too much? Or is it something else completely different!

I've located the reset button on the top right of the boiler but it doesn't seem to move and I can't press it in.

Thanks for any help or advice

Fraser

The boiler is shutting itself off because of the over heat stat. Get a geas reg engineer back in to run a full check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Time and make a note of how long the boiler is...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back