worcester boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mak

Hi which combi would you prefer for a 2 bed terrace 5 rads and 1 bathroom
Worcester 30si or Worcester 30CDI

Is a 30kw boiler not a little overkill for a 2 bed terrace with only 5 rads and one bathroom ???

Id agree with the above.....gone right off worcester's.....and a 28kw would be plenty. Id go for baxi or vaillant.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I would go for a Intergas, what flow rate are you getting at the kitchen cold tap?

:):):)WB Greenstar 27CDI is your premium boiler which will last over all baxis :)
5 years if I fit them ,pm me if interest for a quote :)

If you defo want a worcester then 30 si is a good boiler as worcesters go , installed a few glow worm 30 cxi's lately and they seemed none to shabby but as for reliabilty not to sure .

we all know the kw output is for dhw usage check what flow rate you have got,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I understand, thanks for letting me know.
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
J
In a simular situation to yourself, partners...
Replies
Views
Back