Worcester bosch 24i system blue light not on | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester bosch 24i system blue light not on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt06

Gas Engineer
Hey,

Just fitted WB 24i system boiler and the blue light does not stay lit while the boiler is on but it all operates fine apart from the blue light

It flashes when goes to lock out etc Eg i shut the gas off or reduce pressure

Any thoughts

Cheers

Put it in service mode by pressing and holding the spanner button for 11 seconds then press then eco button for about 3 seconds. Take it back out of service mode by pressing the spanner again for about 3 seconds and it should be on now.

Thanks for this worked perfectly , Do you know why the blue light would have been off in the first place ?

Not sure. I just know you can turn it off if it was a nuisance, if the boiler was in a bedroom for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Not offended. I understand your frustration...
Replies
Views
Try the old turning off and on again via the...
Replies
Views
You want the lowest of ranges 1-4 that gives...
Replies
Views
Back