Worcester Bosch 28i Junior Boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch 28i Junior Boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonbuk

Having trouble with my Worcester Bosch 28i Junior.

Got up yesterday and the red warning light was flashing, followed the instructions to reset it and got it working again, topped it up with some water too as the pressure was just below 1 bar.

Got up this morning to a cold house, the red light is flashing and the water pressure is pretty much zero.

Whats happened ? Have I lost a load of water ? Can't find any evidence of, just about to start pulling up floor boards but thought I'd ask here first in case i'm missing something.

Regards

Look outside where the 15mm discharge pipe work terminates.

Just put the tip of your finger over the end or just inside to see if it's wet or has been wet.

Look outside where the 15mm discharge pipe work terminates.

Just put the tip of your finger over the end or just inside to see if it's wet or has been wet.

No sign of any water, might have happened last night when I was out but think I would still be able to see evidence of water marks on the wall.

Before you start ripping up floorboards call a GSR in to check the boiler out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
J
Have you had any work carried out recently, eg...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
If your fitter repressurised the E.vessel then...
Replies
Views
Back