worcester bosch 30cdi 2006 fan pressure | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester bosch 30cdi 2006 fan pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been looking for the above online and I am getting 3 different figures. One says -3.9 another says -4.1and another says -4.5. Which one is one do I go by? I called the technical and he said as long as it is better that 3.9 it is all good. Do people agree with thats

What are you getting? Whats the fault intermittent EA? Ive always gone with above 3.9 but usually its quite a bit above 3.9

I thought the 30 CDI was a bit more than 3.9. If technical say it's okay then it's prob OK. If borderline you can always strip it down anyway.

No fault, I was getting -4.4 but one manual says 4.5. Do you charge extra to do a full strip down? Not including the new seal

no charge apart from the cost of the seal, its part of the service to have to clean or not imo.

Na don't charge extra labour. You can do it in an hour once you've done a few, same time you spend on an OF anyway.

I charge £20 extra plus bits for a strip down. That said guys my way are charging my strip down price for a fga service.

Do you have the service tool or just use the long heat exchanger cleaning tool

Best charge and get them to sign disclaimer - it's a bit of a shame when you can't get the baffles out

Best charge and get them to sign disclaimer - it's a bit of a shame when you can't get the baffles out

if the baffles are stuck next stage is a ribbed hex and a dead fan when the condy backs into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Check the copper pipe outside, if it’s...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back