Worcester Bosch 30cdi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch 30cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDPlumbing

I have a worcester bosch 30cdi that when it is in normal use it makes a banging noise the boiler is about a year old i have checked the gas pressure and that is fine when i put the boiler on maximum the boiler doesnt bang at all and when i check the working pressure at the gas valve i have 18mbar the recomended pressure on maximum. All of the pipework is new as i have changed and flushed the whole system and also have a magna cleaner fitted and that has been cleaned at least twice in the last year and when i checked it earlier it only had a very small deposit on it. Can anyone shed some light on the strange noise im getting please?

you got a fga , whats that say ? sounds like the mix might be wrong

Have you checked your condense trap?

Have you checked your condense trap?
Yes i have checked trapandnoproblems there was a bit of foam insulation from when builder cut hole in ceiling for flue i removed it but made no difference to the noise.Can anyone suggest a good value for money flur gas analyser as i know i need one but cash a bit tight at the moment.

There was a thread on here yesterday re. FGA's have a read of that but if you go cheap or 2nd hand you'll probably regret it

i have a anton sprint v2 its about £650 now but a belting piece of kit, for time being see if u can borrow some one elses to check the ratio etc

Plumbs do a cheap CPA for about £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
J
In a simular situation to yourself, partners...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
If you turned the boiler off it’s not the...
Replies
Views
Back