Worcester Bosch Boiler Course - Greenstar Compact Combi (Cdi and SI) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch Boiler Course - Greenstar Compact Combi (Cdi and SI) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

Has anyone any comments on the Greenstar Compact Combi (Cdi and Si),
off to Worcester in a few days? to attend the training course.

Hello there,

Has anyone any comments on the Greenstar Compact Combi (Cdi and Si),
off to Worcester in a few days? to attend the training course.
All the WB courses I have attended have been excellent, as have many other manufacturers.

I would advise all engineers to attend these type of courses as it broadens your knowledge and helps you out in the field when servicing or fault finding.

PS Lunch is top draw.

I was actually there on Monday on the Compact course in Worcester, Gary was brilliant - a fountain of knowledge you name it he knows it. Loved getting hands on with the boiler and stipping it down, couldnt believe how easy it was to strip down and service, he also gave us a tour of the factory which was cool to see. Will definitely be going on more Worcester courses in the future.

All the Worcester courses I have been on have been excellent. I have always come away leaning a few things which have helped me lots over the years.

I did the combi one in Thurrock last year. It was great to learn how to use the installer menu properly and strip them down. I'm there on Tuesday next week for the system boiler one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I understand, thanks for letting me know.
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Glad you managed to get things sorted out in...
Replies
Views
Back