Worcester Bosch Boilers 28si II - PCB Board | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch Boilers 28si II - PCB Board in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachelspencer

Please can somebody help me, i'm now going round the twist!!!!

For the last couple of months I have had a very intermitent fault on my worcester boiler. When the heating is on and has been running for a while and gets to pressure, the fault indicator light will start to flash and the heating will then cool off.......after a while the boiler will ignite again and the heating will crank up and the fault light will go away.

I have had a heating engineer out and has checked the boiler over, it's always the way but whilst he was here the bolier was ok, but from all the explanations i had given him he thought it could be the PCB board. I was told as he couldn't be 100% sure it was the board to carry on running the boiler as normal and if there was a problem with the board it would only get worse over time.

Well it did get worse and for 2 days had no heating or hotwater. I have now had the PCB board changed, but still have the same problem. Sometimes I have hotwater and sometimes I have the flashing fault light and the same with the heating!!!!!

Can somebody please advise, many thanks for your time.

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Have you tried turning it off and on again ?
Replies
Views
Back