worcester bosch cdi course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester bosch cdi course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

larsson67

Gas Engineer
im going to a day course in worcester this sat , has anyone else been on their courses how do they compare to other ones ? im thinking of doing the baxi ones too

ive done the junior repair and fault finding course, very informative and has come in useful a couple of times . cant compare to to other courses as i havent done any but if you learn something you didnt know before you started its all good. have fun

Thought the baxi one was way more informative as the worcester cdi one was more of a salespitch to the installers and just showing off their diagnostic circuit board, did not actually cover any repair or fault finding further than what the fault codes meant. Put me one doing the si and junior courses whilst we are going on more baxi courses.

Thought the baxi one was way more informative as the worcester cdi one was more of a salespitch to the installers and just showing off their diagnostic circuit board, did not actually cover any repair or fault finding further than what the fault codes meant. Put me one doing the si and junior courses whilst we are going on more baxi courses.

how much did the baxi course cost you ? i think it says to do the fault finding course you have to have previously been on the basic electrical and combi courses ending up costing £225 all in which isn't too cheap

I went on the baxi combi appreciation which was still very good and better than the worcester cdi course, it only cost me 30 quid through college, going on the diagnostics course which the main rep is putting us on for free, or it will be a similar course at least i think.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
The only product I can find is: BWT AquaDial...
Replies
Views
It is a Worcester Bosch panel that repaces the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Back