Worcester Bosch Greenstart 36 cdi filter installation | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstart 36 cdi filter installation in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello all.

During a recent service to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 36 cdi compact boiler within my property, a filter was removed by the plumber. (see photo).

I was told it was easy enough to purchase a new one and reinstall myself. Despite a search I can't find a replica filter anywhere. Is it a water filter I should be looking for or, according to some search results, a polyphosphate filter?
Is this design specific to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar, or generic to most boiler types?

Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20230210_101625047.jpg
    PXL_20230210_101625047.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 30

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
Does it have the 3 contacts above where the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I won't need to worry about a bypass with a...
Replies
Views
H
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
i had a similar problem on a worcester cdi the...
Replies
Views
leeagar
L
Back